GOOGLE

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Archie Solis vs Jether Oliva


Guadalajara, Jalisco - During his strongest stage of preparation, the flyweight champion of the International Boxing Federation (IBF), Ulises "Archie" Solis, received the news that a new challenger was brought in for the first defense of his newly aquired title, which takes place on Saturday, August 27th, in his native Guadalajara, Jalisco. Azteca 7 will televise. "Archie" (33-2-3, 21 KOs) will face unbeaten Filipino Jenther filipino "General" Oliva (17-0-1, 11 KOs). Oliva is a national flyweight champion from Eastern Philippines.


"I will go into the ring to defend my world title with pride and motivated by my people that night. There is no power that will remove me from my championship because regaining it cost me so much. I understand that fights between Mexicans and Filipinos are guaranteed to be a war and if that's what he's looking for then we'll show the people and I'll secure the victory," Solis said.


In the co-feature, the World Boxing Organization (WBO) miniumweight champion Raul "Rayito" Garcia (30 -1 to 1, 18 KOs) faces challenger Moses Fuentes (13-1-0, 6 KOs), a fighter represented by three-time world champion Marco Antonio Barrera.


Tickets will be sold through electronics stores SuperBoletos and Mr. CD in Guadalajara.







0 comments:

Post a Comment